Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's Been Going On

Since my last post not much has been going on. I have been visiting a friend that I meet on the internet(Justin.tv) and I have been messing with my Mac. As well as failing on losing weight. Since my Mac came with Tiger I wanted to upgrade it. It's a PowerBook as well so I couldn't do the new os system, Snow Leopard. I sure has hell am not paying for a leopard disk especially since it costs more than snow leopard. I have been trying to dl the os and then burn it. But so far it has been unsuccessful. My optical drive can't burn to DVD+R DL discs so I have to find DVD-R DL discs that is more than 4.7gb, hopefully that will work and I can finally install leopard. If not Tiger it is and I want be able to use my Mac much just for school work. Now on my weight...oh jeez...I don't think I will be able to successfully lose weight until this summer. I thinking if I can't dedicate much devotion to school this semester then I can't dedicate myself to sticking to losing weight. I tried using methods that I had to use before I had my gallbladder out but like i said I just can't stick to it. If I can get down to 150lb then I am most likely to continue successfully. I think I really have to have a well though plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment