Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Would Exercise More If...

I would exercise more if I had a gym membership that I could afford and be really close to me. I, in a way, have a gym membership to my school's recreational/fitness center. But I don't want to go there or even stay after classes to go. It seems anything school related I don't want to have anything to do with. When, and I do mean when, I go to my classes, I only stay for the classes and then rush home to do nothing or to finish getting ready for work. I try to do some kind of exercise at home but I don't stick to it. I prefer a treadmill because it gives me more encouragement, freedom, and motivation to keep going and push myself even further. I think what I will do is get a months membership to 24 Hour Fitness, which is really close to me, that way I can work out anytime I want and not have to plan a exercise slot before the place closes, which 24 hour fitness doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Hi tracy! its lauren. I'll join with you o.o
    I kinda have looked into it previously. Think its kinda expensive. suppose its worth it?

    ReplyDelete