Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting Near The End

My ex and I have been split up for 8 months. I don't think I have ever loved him but since he was my first boyfriend and I am still single I find myself trying to get attention from him. He his soon to be married and I don't think I can continue to talk to him the way I used to. Not to mention possibly not ever talking to him again. He had to un-friend me on facebook because his fiance didn't like my comments on his page. I after seeing that we are no longer friends, I was thinking that he was trying to cut off all connections to me since he will be moving on in life. But, and I hate to say this, I sent him an email since his phone is currently off saying that if you didn't want to have anything to do with me just straight out tell me. He replied back to verify that this is what he had to do in order to show to his fiance that he is truthful. I was relieved to know that he still wanted to talk to me, but I can't see myself to continue to talk to him after he is married. I guess it can be done but not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment