Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Me?...Kids?...Heck Naw!

At this point in my life, I have decided that I do not want kids. Just watching how others peoples kids act while I am at work annoys the heck out of me. Customers will be shopping around and letting there kids touch on everything. It urks me that they will let there kid(s) go around and close watch boxes. One hispanic lady apologized for her daughter closing the boxes on our watches and her excuse for it was that her daughter was playing. WTF! Your daughter should not be playing with any of the merchandise unless it is actually a toy. This is not Toys R' US. That is the main reason why I don't want kids. I am not ready to constantly defend my stuff from grubby little hands and I can't tolerate repeatedly saying no don't do this, no don't do that.  I prefer to have a dog over a kid. They may bark but they shut up after awhile and they don't ask "why" questions and be smart headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment