Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rant About My Brother

O M G this n**ga made me late to work AGAIN!! When will he learn to be on time. His a guy and I'm a girl. I am always mostly on time to places. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around. Well....unless your a guiddo.  I don't like messing up my rep. Since I am trying to be an accountant, you need to be professional as much as possible. I don't need the remark from previous employers saying she was constantly late. Someone keeps telling me that I should tell him when I have to work. I don't need to tell him. His a** needs to always be on time unless  something out of his control happens to make him late. Last night, it was close to 11pm and he was up trying to mix music or something when his butt need to be in bed. Or he should at least get himself together the night before so he don't take sooo much time trying to get out the door. Man I need a car of my own.......

No comments:

Post a Comment